Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Liber Spirituum Deluxe Edition Available

Cross-posted from my author website.

I have just received word that the deluxe edition of Liber Spirituum, the new anthology containing my essay "Evoking Zodiacal Angels," is now available from Azoth Press. It is limited to 28 copies, so if you want one, get it while you can.

The deluxe edition is admittedly pricey, but the standard limited edition that I have in my possession is a beautiful book. I expect that the deluxe edition meets a similar standard of excellence, and it looks fantastic from the images that I have seen at the publisher's web site.

Also, as a collector of such volumes, I can testify that they generally appreciate substantially in value after only a couple of years. So not only do you wind up with a lovely edition of an excellent book, it makes a solid investment as well.

The deluxe edition of Liber Spirituum can be ordered here, direct from the publisher. There are also more images at the link for you to check out.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: